Is non surgical nose job right for me?
Quickly find out if this can be the alternative to primary/revision rhinoplasty you have been looking for.
Ever since Los Angeles-based cosmetic surgeon Dr. Alexander Rivkin pioneered the Non-Surgical Nose Job in 2004, the non-invasive technique has become an increasingly popular alternative to traditional rhinoplasty. Featured widely in the media, Dr. Rivkin made live demonstrations of this transformative procedure in front of television studio audiences nationwide.
Dubbed the Fifteen Minute Nose Job because it was designed to be low risk, fast and pain free, Dr. Rivkin’s technique uses dermal fillers to reshape the nose, improving its symmetry and proportions, therefore bringing the nose into greater harmony with the rest of the face.
The Ideal Candidate
If you have been considering rhinoplasty but have had reservations about surgery, the “Injectable Nose Job” may be the cosmetic procedure you have been waiting for. Check for yourself – do these criteria apply to you?
- Do you have aesthetic concerns regarding the appearance of your nose? If you are trying to smooth a bump or straighten a crooked nose, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is usually a viable option.
- Are you afraid / prefer to avoid surgical procedures? With no downtime and none of the risks associated with a surgical procedure, the Injectable Nose Job is ideal for people looking for a non surgical alternative that still achieves the contour correction they desire.
- Would you like to see results immediately? With Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, patients do not have to wait until the nose heals to see their new look. We hand them a mirror right after their procedure and they see the results right away. In addition, patients can monitor progress and give feedback during the procedure if they want to.
- Do you have realistic goals for your procedure? The Non Surgical Nose Job procedure corrects mild to moderate contour irregularities. The goal of the treatment is always improvement, not perfection. The improvement is significant and patients are usually amazed when they look in the mirror right after the procedure, but, as with any medical procedure, we can never guarantee perfection.
The Less-Likely Candidate
Based on Dr. Rivkin’s decade of experience with the procedure, Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty has its limitations. It is NOT the appropriate solution for individuals seeking to:
- Reduce the actual size of the nose. To make the nose physically smaller, it is necessary to remove bone and cartilage, which must be done surgically. If the nose looks large because of a bump or other contour irregularities, however, camouflaging the bump or correcting the contour will make the nose blend better into the rest of the face. A nose that is in better harmony with the rest of the face attracts less attention and looks smaller.
- Correct a deviated septum. The Non-Surgical Nose Job is purely cosmetic and cannot correct internal or functional problems.
- Correct some outcomes of a previous nose surgery. Non Surgical Rhinoplasty is often a great technique for mild to moderate post surgical irregularities, but when serious complications and/or structural problems are present due to a primary rhinoplasty, a second surgery is usually necessary.
As a leader in the field of non-invasive cosmetic procedures, Dr. Rivkin has spent his career innovating and refining new facial sculpting techniques. If you would like to see whether the non-surgical nose job can help you achieve the profile you have always wanted, contact us for a consultation. Dr. Rivkin’s Los Angeles practice, Westside Aesthetics, serves local patients from Santa Monica, West L.A., Beverly Hills and Malibu, as well as people who fly in from other states and countries to get treated.